They gave me three weeks to pull my sales up or I would be fired then the last week ended and they came back and said we couldn't be fired until they hired more people. They has basically already fired us and then sat there and said "Oh, but you have to keep working for us until we're ready to let you go." Eff that noise. I had a meeting with my boss and we decided that it would be best if I just got fired for attendance. She has assured me they will not decline my unemplyment due to the circumstances. I'm still terribly scared that they will, though.
I haven't worked in like 5 days. I am so bored. But I'm a lot happier as well.
On Friday I met wonderfull goddaught Adalynn Donna Nicole Seymour. I am so excited for Geoph and Christa and am truly honered that they have asked Martin and I to be her god parents. Lets just hope nothing ever happenes to them.
Deedra and Tauren found out yesterday that they also will be having a girl so I will also be an aunt to little Rylynn as well.
Martin's sister Lynda will also be having a boy next month so I will have a new nepher Bradley.
People need to stop having kids.
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line (or two) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING! Please do not.
Here we go!
1. Conversations with my bathroom mirror / are never the same / as when you're standing here.
2. Playtime for the young and rich / Ignore me if you see me 'cause I just don't give a shit.
3. Let's get drunk / You can drive us to the harbor.
4. Goddamn your righteous hand / I eat innocent meat.
5. And I can show you how to hump without making love.
6. Wake up, think fast, three weeks have passed / We are changing. No sleep, no gas, no excuses will pass these lips.
7. Stolen from an African land / Chased out with a knife.
8. Despondent, distracted / You're vicious and romantic.
9. These last few weeks / I've been confused / sometimes I wonder if / I'm better off alone.
10. If I recall correctly / It was the middle of spring / Walkin with my boys / Contemplating what summer will bring.
11. Tell me what you thought about when we were gone and so alone.
12. Biting my tongue just to get me by / Sick of going back and forth with the cheap shots all night.
13. Skip town. slow down / push it to the east coast.
14. I think I've known it for a long time / Suffice to say, it's been a while.
15. These are your good years / Don't take my advice.
16. I'm desperate for changing / Starving for truth.
17. Did you see the sky / I think it means that we've been lost.
18. When was it that you lost your youth or traded / It for something more for them to use so jaded.
19. Last night I swallowed liquor and a lighter and this morning I threw up fire.
20. Whatever poison's in this bottle will leave me broken, sore, and stiff.